Currently on L1 filing multiple H1 with diff Employers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently on L1 filing multiple H1 with diff Employers

I am working through YYYY company on L1 Visa. This year I am planning for filing two H1 visa through two diffferent Employer. There is new rule found in USCIS posted on Mar 19th. Please find the link below. Does it affect my case? Can I go and apply two H1 Visas through two different Employers? Please advice me in this regards.

Doesn't seem to be ...

... applicable to you (employee).

I didn't read the whole boring item, but the top para reads that an employer cannot file multiple applications for the same employee.

If the "employee" has different employers file for his application, this rule doesn't seem to apply therein.

So you're good.

Just that it's unethical and not fair as you'll be eventually duping one employer!

Good luck to you.

Comment

Paying from my pocket

Thanks for reply.
      Last edited by homezhb; 03-25-2008, 01:50 PM.

Comment

i was about to start a thread with the same lines.but to avoid double posting i am jus confirming my self that if a frnd of mine is applying for H1 thru A n B will that hold gud? i think YES--my frnd can apply as per reply from 'knowledgeable'.

my frnd is in a dilema to apply or not thru both A,B seeing at the new rule from USCIS...but i keep telling that the new rule is if applying thru A for 2/3 petitions and not thru A n B each.
        jus confirm me..my frnd need to confirm by today eod..thankq for the time.

Comment

It is illegal for you to be paying all the visa fees. Some must be paid by employer. You are trying to buy a visa? Not a good idea!

Comment

These guys who apply multiple H1s should go to Jail. You are killing another aspirant. LEt's report these kind of people to authorities. Remember, when you buy visas the Jail time is 10-20 years.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X