Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer - Help needed

Hi,

Thanks for your help! Your help is very important!

I had had a H1B visa status with employer A for the last year. As he is not paying well, i filed a new H1 with employer B. Currently this new H1 is in query. I need to submit purchase order, payslips until the date H1 is filed that is on march 4th.

My problem is:

1) Employer A used to run pay role from 15th of a month to next month 15 and pay date is 31st.

2) I have a pay slip from 15th jan to 15th feb which is paid on 29th feb. Also i have purchase order.

3) As i was leaving the company A, i took leave from feb 11th march 6th for which i don't have pay role. I was on unpaid vacation.

4) Employer A is not giving a pay slip for this period. He gave a letter that i was employed with them until 6th march and i was on leave from feb 11th - mar 6th.

My question is :

What happens if i submitt one pay slip that i have, purchase order, and the letter of absence given by my employer A?
    Does this 15 day leave cause serious problem to my H1 approval?

Guys please reply me immediately what could happen in worst situations

How can i come out of this situation with out pay slip for that period( as my employer is not giving pay slip for that two week leave though i worked more than an year with him.. i have also paid leaves)

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X