X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi visa stamping

Hello Folks -

I hope someone must have gone through this situation:

I joined company X in USA and worked for 2 years and joined another company Y by transferring the H1 visa. Now I want to go to India on vacation. Do I have to get an appointment to stamp the H1 visa for the new employer (Assuming the previous companies visa has not expired)?

Situation 2 - If the previous visa has expired, then it is obvious that one has to get a new appointment for stamping.

LEt me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Shekhar

You can

If your H1 (from ur previous employer) is valid then you can travel to India and come back without stamping. All you need to carry is your new original H1approval, your current employment letter (stating that you are working for them from ...date) and other usual documents.

If the previous one is expired, as you only stated, you need to get it stamped.

Comment

To make sure

Hi,
      I am also in the same situation, and I need to Travel to india on Family emergency. But my passport got visa stamped with my old employer and it is valid until October, 2008. When I return do I need to go for restamping. Could you please somebody make sure about this. I am really in tension.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X