Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please orion and others help me kindly

Hi Orion

I happen to see few of your replies for h1 transfer and so on.... My question here is i am in the conversion of h1 to ead through (USC spouse) and if i tryto secure a perm position will my **** experiences be exposed. I already have five years of workk experience internationally but i too need to **** because they need local experience. Because of my ead i am trying for perm jobs and i am scared about background checks and can you please advise me on that. Please help as i am really worried. Please.....

Whatever it is

I happen to see few of your replies for h1 transfer and so on.... My question here is i am in the conversion of h1 to ead through (USC spouse) and if i tryto secure a perm position will my **** experiences be exposed. I already have five years of workk experience internationally but i too need to **** because they need local experience. Because of my ead i am trying for perm jobs and i am scared about background checks and can you please advise me on that. Please help as i am really worried.

---- In general please do understand that we the forum members will never know if you have any **** experience unless we have a first hand interaction with you on a one to one basis. It is all in your interest to define what is **** or not ****.

---- Relate the situation back to yourself to say if you are employing someone and they have some **** experience what would you do with that candidate. Would you still employ that person, if employed will you continue and counsel them and any other options that you can think of at all times

---- Moreover, remember that this forum is read by many people all over the globe adn thereby any statements that you make. Understand this for your own good

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X