Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help regarding my Query on Visa Stamping (Urgent Father Ill in India)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help regarding my Query on Visa Stamping (Urgent Father Ill in India)

Hi

I am indian resident working in US,i have queries which i have to clarify before i initiate my Visa Stamping process.
    background.
    I came on valid stamped H1-B Visa on April 30 ,2006 with Company A
    my Visa got extended on October 22, 2007 with Company A,
    since then i have not come to india to get Visa Stamped,
    On December 2007,i have changed my employer to Company B, I have a new Transferred Petetion paper by Company B,
    My Father is ill in india now and i have to visit him during May 1st week or second week,
    i went to VFS site and collect information about appointment schedule check.
    It showed me category saying

*Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?* yes or no

I am not sure what should i place for the same,as my Visa expired on October,2006.
    1) Is it mandatory to get expired Visa stamped within 12 months period?
    2) Will i have any issue when i go to india for stamping.(i am going to New Delhi)

I request you to kindly help me resolving my queries as my father in india fell suddenly sick and i have to go to india to visit him.

Thanks and Warm Regards
    Srikanth

Why can't to go for a stamping in mexico/canada

Now a days in India they are filtering the H1B holders.Unnecessarily you are giving a chance to them.My suggestion is Better to get a stamping in mexico/canada before going to India.I went to Mexico(Tijuana) for H1b stamping ,with in minutes they will issue the visa and in the evening you have to go and collect your passport ,nothing to worry in getting a visa.Even the slots you will get it very easily.Easy process.

Comment

Answers to your questions -

*Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?* yes or no - Yes

I am not sure what should i place for the same,as my Visa expired on October,2006.
      1) Is it mandatory to get expired Visa stamped within 12 months period? - No such rule

2) Will i have any issue when i go to india for stamping.(i am going to New Delhi) - No. If you have the last 6 months paystubs and H1b renewal papers, you should have no problem.

Just book your VFS appointment and take the flight. Family comes first. Temporary job on H1b comes last. For any reason, even if you cannot get the visa stamp, there are more job opportunities in Noida/Gurgaon than Chicago. So go without fear.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X