Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letter from consulate

hello subramanyam

i applied h1b visa petition in 2007 april and attended h1b visa interview in july 2007 and i got a mail in 2007 december from consulate stating that ......

"Section 221(g) of the immigration and nationality act (INA) prohibits a consular officer from issuing visa to an alien if the consular has reason to believe that the alien is ineligible. Based on indications petition ######### contains in accurate information we are returning it to the bureau of citizenship and immigration of (CIS) department of homeland security (DHS) for review and possible revocation .if CSI determines that the information we are providing would provide sufficient foundation for initiating revocation proceedings it will send you a notice of intent to revoke that includes a statements of facts and evidence and you will have the opportunity to respond. Under INA221 (f ) which addresses the confidentiality of visa records. we are unable to provide any further details "

sincerly

consular officer
    berlin

subramanyam is there any possibilities in getting h1b visa further any hopes in getting visa???? i am so worried
    please reply

thanking u

If USCIS revokes your H1, you can forget it. If USCIS finds nothing worng, then you may get it.
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

hello

but friend how do i know that USCIS revoked my h1b visa or not ? please let me know

reply sooooon

Comment

You can be sure of one thing, this will take time, lot of time. Call them to see if they have any more info or update. Moreover, from the content of the letter it looks like you falsified information or presented forged documents. Avoid this, they may blacklist you or your employer as applicable.
        Last edited by orion; 04-06-2008, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nidhireddy
          hello
          but friend how do i know that USCIS revoked my h1b visa or not ? please let me know
          The receipt number will get updated (LUD) online when there is action on an approved H1b. That is the only way you can get some idea if it was revoked. But that is not fool proof as online case status isn't updated all the time.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

subramanyam i need help from you ..........

hello subramanyam

i applied h1b visa petition in 2007 april and attended h1b visa interview in july 2007 and i got a mail in 2007 december from consulate stating that ......

"Section 221(g) of the immigration and nationality act (INA) prohibits a consular officer from issuing visa to an alien if the consular has reason to believe that the alien is ineligible. Based on indications petition ######### contains in accurate information we are returning it to the bureau of citizenship and immigration of (CIS) department of homeland security (DHS) for review and possible revocation .if CSI determines that the information we are providing would provide sufficient foundation for initiating revocation proceedings it will send you a notice of intent to revoke that includes a statements of facts and evidence and you will have the opportunity to respond. Under INA221 (f ) which addresses the confidentiality of visa records. we are unable to provide any further details "

sincerly

consular officer
            berlin

subramanyam is there any possibilities in getting h1b visa further any hopes in getting visa???? i am so worried
            please reply

thanking u

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X