Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Very Urgent - Please reply

Hi All,

I have applied for H1 in 2007 and got 221(g) blue, and submitted my docs on Feb 15th 2008. I didnt have hopes on that as the company is very small one and i have applied for 2008 quota also thru two companies.

But today (April 7th) i have received one more 221(g) for 2007 applied H1, asking me to submit the passport, so i think i have almost got it now. Please clarify this???

Or will i face any problem in getting the visa after asking passport also?

And the consultancies i have applied thru for 2008 quota have already submitted the docs to USCIS on April 1st, so now will there be any chances for them to withdraw the the H1 application for 2008. Please let me know if this is possible as today is the last date to apply (i think).

Please let me know wht to do now?

Thanks,
    Cool

If they asked for the passport, you are most likely to get the visa. Withdrawal of the new applications is possible by the sponsoring companies once they are receipted or by putting a stop payment on the checks (which might create a mark on the employer, not sure if the employer would want to do that).

Since you "applied" through multiple employers, I am guessing these are not genuine employment offers but you paid for the H1bs. Paying for H1b is illegal and if you are trying to get that money back, consider it gone.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X