X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Germen Transit Visa.

Hi All,

This Is very Urgent.

My wife is on H4b and does not have Visa stamped on the passport but have an Advance Payroll. She is now traveling to India via Fraunfurt. Do we need the german transit Visa.

did any

i have called airline,they are not sure ...Even called German Embassy,they asked me what is AP, But after explaining they said transit visa is not required.

But still i am confused. Can any one help.

Germany does not require a transit visa if you have resided in US and returning to your home country for many nationals.

More details available here.

Last edited by txh1b; 04-07-2008, 06:39 PM.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi ,

Thanks...I have question while comming also..Do we Require trasit visa if we have AP and not visa Stampped on passport

I have Gone through
      Transit Visa Requirements for United Kingdom, France, Germany, and other countries for traveling from USA to India and back

This says not required if we have advance payroll.

This says in Exception 4: trasit visa is not required for those having valid visa or other rsidence permit for the US (an approval notice is not required )

this is also confusing...

Comment

There is no confusion. If you have a Parole document, you do not need a transit visa.

I512 is Advance Parole

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks...the PDF was really helpfull.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X