Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife h4 Visa is refused under 221G

Hi everyone,

My wife H4 visa is refused on April 10th under 221g (pink form). VO asked for primary applicant (i.e myself) Invitation letter from the sponsor. I am confused what they mean by invitation letter.

Can anyone tell me what is invitation letter? I am not given any invitation letter from my employer, when i got my H1 visa. I am not sure, what kind of letter i should ask from my employer.

Is it a employment letter?
    (Or)
    Letter that was submitted when my employer was filing the petition in favor of me?
    (Or)
    Any other letter?

Please clear my confusion.

Regards,
    Rajasekar

Something like a rough format from what my employer gives.

It is a letter from employer directed to the US consulate saying XYZ is spouse of you, currently employed by company as blah blah on H1b working since MM/DD/YYYY and an employee in good standing abiding company rules.

XYZ would like to join you on a H4 visa. Request the US consulate to kindly garnt the visa for the spouse.

I never thought this letter had any value when I saw that my employer issues it for H4 visa, looks like it does, after all!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X