Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time H1 and H4 help

Hi,
    My friend has got a job offer here in the US.

Does he need to ask the sponsor to send H4 papers?
    What papers does his wife need to go for visa along with &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp him?

Does her name have to be there in any papers?

Please advice...

thanks,

Hi,
    This is not a legal advice.

To apply for H4, there is no need to have dependant names in any letter from his employer or in any visa documents. And his wife needs to appear to the Americal Consulate with the following documents. Or she can handover these documents at TTE Services. (available in metro cities)

1. Valid passport

2. Marriage Certificate (spouse) or Birth Certificate (child) 1 original + 1 copy

3. Copy of spouse's H-1B approval notice

4. Employment Verification Letter unless spouse is applying with him, in which case he will have one (Employment Verification Letter)

5. OF-156 form (can be obtained at the consulate or can be downloaded from https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa-app...-form-ds-160/)

6. 2 color photographs (2x2 inches, frontal view)

7. Demand Drafts (verify at the consulate or website).

8. Spouse's Bank Statements (optional, if he lives in USA)

Call the American Consulate before, for holidays and also check other immigration websites for the documents.

I hope this helps.

Comment

Fisr time H1 and H4 together

Hi,
      &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Thanks for the respone.
      &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
      &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Has someone who has done it confirm if this info is &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp correct?

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Is there any lawyers who respond to online questions
      &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp for minimal fees, i can't consult them fulltime since
      &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp company has agreed to do it but want to make sure they &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp are doing it correct...

thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X