Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with H-1 Stamping!

Hello..

I have a few questions, help would be greatly appreciated!

I am currently working on a H1-B and recently switched companies. My transfer has been approved, but my visa stamp is still from the old company. I am considering going to India for a 10 days and I dont have time to get the new visa stamp in US before I leave. So here are my questions,

1. Can I reenter US on my visa stamp for the old company, its valid through 2003?
    2. Can I get my Visa stamped within 7 days at the Madras Consulate?
    3. There was a freeze on Third Country National visa processing at Canada and Mexico, has that been lifted?

Thanks in advance for your reply!
    Sub

This is not a legal advise, please verify your lawyer before applying for your visa.

Last month, I applied thru drop box (TTE Services) for both h1 and h4 visa stamping at Chennai Consulate, India. I got the visa stamping done within two days.

Also if you are getting pay checks from your new employer, then you need to get visa stamped in your passport for re-entry.

Comment

H1 & H4 multiple entry through drop-box

Hi!! I wanted some info. on using the drop-box services. Could u please tell me how does the whole procedure work and one important point is how secured is the whole system and are there any chances of the original documents which u send through drop-box to be lost while in transit?

Thanking you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X