Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did any General Quota Guys got their H1B receipts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did any General Quota Guys got their H1B receipts?

Dear All..
    I just wana know if any General Quota Guys did received their H1B receipts for the year 2009: Since i heard that many of the guys Received H1B receipts ( Primium Processing ) : and i wana know if any of the General Quota guys received their receipts ..since i am waiting for the receipt as well .....Thank you in advance to all the viewers.

Regards,
    Vamsi

H1B receipt in general Quota Post Here:

Dear All....
    I have seen some people saying that they are getting H1B receipts for general quota in some other forum's . So i would like to know is that true ? and i would like to weather anyone in Our Forum getting H1B receipts in general quota? ...Since i am waiting for my receipt among general Quota:

Mine : General Quota
    California Service Center
    Non-Premium
    Result on't know anything yet!

I request all my friends in this forum Post there situation here regarding their Receipts, Until we Overcome the Burden of H1B Lottery.

Wishing All Immihelp members should get their H1B receipts soon:

Comment

Some corrections...Just because I am bored.

Nothing personal.

Forums - Plural
      Forum's - Belongs to a forum
      Weather - The climate around a place
      Whether - If

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I know two people who applied in PP (General cap). They have not received any thing yet but they are STEM grads and will most likely try next year if they have to.
        Check out H1 FAQs first!
        http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X