Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Stamping in India

Respected Sir/Mam,

I need some advice from your side as I want to stamp my H1 Visa. I am working here in USA right now. I came here for student Visa and I got my Masters degree here. I have done my CPT as well as OPT here. Now the same company wanted to hire me so that I have applied H1 over here, and I got it.

Now my question is that I want to do my stamping as I am going to India next month. Can someone advice me that how to do stamping in India. Anyone who have done their stamping in India before, if they share their experience that would be great.

Thanks in Advance.
    --
    Kumar

All information ...

... is available here: https://www.immihelp.com/usa-h1-visa/

You can also use the search and advance search functions in this forum to get more valuable information from a lot of other similar posts.

Good luck to you.

Comment

Note that if the H1b start date is from Oct 2008, you can re-enter US on H1b only 10 days before the start date.

Once you get the H1b stamped now, your F1 visa will be marked canceled and cannot be used to enter on OPT.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X