Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got mail from USCIS stating case got re-affirmed 2 months back.No further update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got mail from USCIS stating case got re-affirmed 2 months back.No further update...

Dear Friends,

I have attended for H1B interview in the month of Nov 2006.
    At that time I got 221G and subsequently my application got returned to USCIS for further review.

2 months I got below update from USCIS.

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER
    Current Status: Case was shipped to the Department of State for visa processing.
    On February 22, 2008, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

Till now no further update from USCIS/DOS.

When my employer contacted USCIS on phone, they were saying to contact Department of State(DOS) directly.When asked about sending of re-affirmed petition, they are not able to clarify and asked to contact DOS only.

When contacted DOS by phone, they are saying case is pending.

Please suggest how to follow-up in this regard.

I saw one thread, where people got same update from USCIS and got re-affirmened petition in a week.I am not sure where the problem is...

Regards,
    Vamshi

hello vamshi

this is smitha even
    i applied h1b visa petition in 2007 april and attended h1b visa interview in july 2007 and i got a mail in 2007 december from consulate stating that ......

"Section 221(g) of the immigration and nationality act (INA) prohibits a consular officer from issuing visa to an alien if the consular has reason to believe that the alien is ineligible. Based on indications petition ######### contains in accurate information we are returning it to the bureau of citizenship and immigration of (CIS) department of homeland security (DHS) for review and possible revocation .if CSI determines that the information we are providing would provide sufficient foundation for initiating revocation proceedings it will send you a notice of intent to revoke that includes a statements of facts and evidence and you will have the opportunity to respond. Under INA221 (f ) which addresses the confidentiality of visa records. we are unable to provide any further details "

sincerly

consular officer
    berlin

vamshi do u have any idea is there any possibilities in getting h1b visa further any hopes in getting visa???? i am so worried
    please reply

thanking u

Comment

smitha ,

Please note that when petition gets returned to USCIS for review, it would take long time.USCIS might approve or reject the the received case.

If your case is genuine, there would not any problem in re-approval.

But need to wait until get response from USCIS.

Regards,
      Vamshi.

Comment

Seniors..pls reply.

Dear Friends,

Who ever faced this situation or have idea in this regard, pls advice.

Regards,
        Vamshi.

Originally posted by vamshi2k1
        Dear Friends,

I have attended for H1B interview in the month of Nov 2006.
        At that time I got 221G and subsequently my application got returned to USCIS for further review.

2 months I got below update from USCIS.

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER
        Current Status: Case was shipped to the Department of State for visa processing.
        On February 22, 2008, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

Till now no further update from USCIS/DOS.

When my employer contacted USCIS on phone, they were saying to contact Department of State(DOS) directly.When asked about sending of re-affirmed petition, they are not able to clarify and asked to contact DOS only.

When contacted DOS by phone, they are saying case is pending.

Please suggest how to follow-up in this regard.

I saw one thread, where people got same update from USCIS and got re-affirmened petition in a week.I am not sure where the problem is...

Regards,
        Vamshi

Comment

hello vamshi

but vamshi do u have any idea that how many months it take to get response from USCIS as i attended interview from germany july 2007

Comment

It depends on case to case.It could take even one year.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X