H1B Transfer Fee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer Fee

Did anyone know about the cost of H1B Transfer fee. If it is a fast tracking of H1 transfer how much it will cost.

Thank you for any advice on this

It is same as new H1 fee.

Visit https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/h1b
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thank you

Thank you for the information

Comment

H1-B Transfer after 6 years

Hi
        My current company A is in process of laying me off, and company b wants to hire me as a full time employee my question is .. Can B company transfer my H1-B Visa which i have . I have completed my six years of H1-B term and currently have three years of Extension till 2014

many of my friends say that its not possible and i need to go back to india and stay there for 1 year and then only i can renter and work on H1-B

i am in dilema , dont know how to move from here

Please advice
        thank you so much for your time
        Last edited by lakshman143; 02-23-2011, 12:18 PM. Reason: forgot to mention the 6 years term completion

Comment

How did you get the extension beyond 6 years? Do you have an approved I-140 from the current employer? If yes, then do you have a copy of it?

Originally posted by lakshman143 View Post
          Hi
          My current company A is in process of laying me off, and company b wants to hire me as a full time employee my question is .. Can B company transfer my H1-B Visa which i have . I have completed my six years of H1-B term and currently have three years of Extension till 2014

many of my friends say that its not possible and i need to go back to india and stay there for 1 year and then only i can renter and work on H1-B

i am in dilema , dont know how to move from here

Please advice
          thank you so much for your time
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
            How did you get the extension beyond 6 years? Do you have an approved I-140 from the current employer? If yes, then do you have a copy of it?

Yes i do have the I-140 Approved Petition and also the 3 years Extension of my h1-b visa (my six years is completing in March so i had a premimum processing done).But i did not file for 485 yet.,
            Can you please let me know if its safe to get my h1-b transfer to company B.
            company B is a Huge Hospital and they want me as a full time.
            your time is appreciated
            Last edited by lakshman143; 02-24-2011, 01:30 PM. Reason: added more info

Comment

If you have a copy of the I140 approval notice, then it is possible to transfer your H1B to a new company. Company A should not revoke your I-140 when the transfer is in progress. You will need to restart your GC process with the new employer. However, you can recapture the priority date from the current labor. It is advisable you join company B only after the transfer gets approved instead of joining with the transfer receipt notice. If company B wants you to join at the earliest possible date, then ask them to file the transfer in premium process.
              Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

H1-B Transfer after 6 years

Thank you so much appreciate your timely and prompt response

Warm regards
                laxman

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X