Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chaned Employer on H1...spouse already got H4..so she need to stamp once again??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaned Employer on H1...spouse already got H4..so she need to stamp once again??

Hi all..
    Please help in this situation.

i m on h1 and my spouse already stamped h4 in india. now i chaned my employer so she need to get stamp H4 from begining once again???

example :

company 1 : first employer on this ther is h4 visa stamped

company 2: change employer so its current employer..

so h4 should get stamped according to company2 ?????

thanks and best regards,

No stamping needed.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for your reply...

Comment

If the change in employer resulted in your I-94 getting extended while in US, ensure that the H4 also has an extended I-94. Many people tend to overlook that and the H4 goes out of status.

If outside the US, then she needs to carry a copy of latest approval during travel to get the I-94 valid through the new approval dates.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

so she need not require stamping...when we extend h1 then only she require to take h4 again....thanks for help

Comment

Originally posted by ask_here
            so she need not require stamping...when we extend h1 then only she require to take h4 again....thanks for help
            Stamping is not needed as long as the H visa is valid. When you extend the H1 inside US, you need to extend the H4 as well.

Visa is needed only to re-enter after travel if expired.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X