Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 trannsfer question

Hi,

I am working for a Company A and Company A has filed for a visa extension and my Visa extension has been approved but the new petition and I 94 are not yet received my me and meanwhile my I94 has got expired.

Now I have an offer from company B. Can company B start my visa transfer with copies of my old I94(which got expired) and the case number of my Visa extension which says my visa extension has got approved?

i do nothave copy of the new I94.Please respond.

Your help is highly appreciated

Better wait for the approval notice (should be a matter of a week or so) and apply with a valid I-94 to avoid RFE and delays.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks much for the reply.
      Its already 15 days since USCIS has mailed the documents to my company but my company still did not receive them.
      Moreover they say after the documents reach them they take another 15 to 20 days to send them to me!!.

Comment

I don't know about yours but my company lawfirm scans and emails the petition as soon as it gets it. All you need is a copy. May be they can fax it to you???? Give some reason like DL expiring or the likes.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X