In a delimma.. pl help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a delimma.. pl help

I am in a delimma. The client for which I work wants me to change my employer and join another of his vendor. His relations with my employer has gone bad. The other vendor is almost the same level as my existing employer and is willing to pay me the same.
    However, I am yet to go for my 1st H1b stamping. Currently I am on H1b COS from L2 and have changed 2 employers in the last 8 months. I fear that changing employer again weakens my stamping.

Can someone tell me if there is a probability of losing successful stamping becos of too many job shifts??

Originally posted by ihaveh1b
    Can someone tell me if there is a probability of losing successful stamping becos of too many job shifts??
    No, as long as you were never out of status, that will not impact the visa.

You need to ensure that you are not violating any non-compete agreements that you signed with the employer.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b
      No, as long as you were never out of status, that will not impact the visa.

You need to ensure that you are not violating any non-compete agreements that you signed with the employer.
      That gives a good information. Thanks for this info
      Last edited by jinneebhat; 05-02-2008, 03:12 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X