Need immediate help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need immediate help

This is reference to my friend situation. For him, The job ended before few weeks & already applied for B2 visa for husband and wife.

Now, (a) What does he has to mention the new potential employer about his current status - H1 or Adjustment of status B2?

(b) How does the H1 B process will work - means it would be transfer of visa or brand new process?

(c) they are expecting baby in next few months so its advisable to go home or born a baby in US while on B2? (They have insurance)

H1 and B2

This is reference to my friend situation. For him, The job ended before few weeks & already applied for B2 visa for husband and wife.

Now, (a) What does he has to mention the new potential employer about his current status - H1 or Adjustment of status B2?

---- The COS will be from B2 to H1. However, he may have to go out of the country to get a Visa stamp on his Passport as the USCIS will not give a I-94 attached with the I-797 approval notice.

(b) How does the H1 B process will work - means it would be transfer of visa or brand new process?

---- It is not a new process. Although, the previous H1 will be considered as the basis for this COS. For further details please consult an experienced and knowledgeable immigration attorney as you need to file the application papers carefully

(c) they are expecting baby in next few months so its advisable to go home or born a baby in US while on B2? (They have insurance)

---- This is a personal decision that they have to make depending on the circumstances and how far the pregnancy has progressed

Subramanya

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply. Follow up from (c), They are agree that it would be personal decision for them.

But, wanted to know the consequence of baby born in India vs US while B2 visa? The consequence in terms of future greencard process or stamping issue
      (They already aware with the fact that if baby will born in US than will get citizenship immediately. The due date is 7 weeks far away & the rule is upto 35 weeks one can travel internationally)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X