Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer Possibilities :- Subramanian Please help

Hi
    I have been in h1 quota for 2007 (not went for stamping), my employer is in a difficult situation because his partnership got spited. So he is telling he need more time to find a job for me. Mean while he agreed to transfer my visa to some one else who can offer a job for me. I am a Senior Software engineer. Currently working in India.

I have the following doubts

1.Is it possible to transfer a visa before i reached US.?
    2.What are the minimum things i should take care for this transfer.?
    3.What all are the legal proceeding and is there any risks in the transfer.?

Please help
    Regards
    Vinayak

Transfer, Transfer and Transfer

I have been in h1 quota for 2007 (not went for stamping), my employer is in a difficult situation because his partnership got spited. So he is telling he need more time to find a job for me. Mean while he agreed to transfer my visa to some one else who can offer a job for me. I am a Senior Software engineer. Currently working in India.

I have the following doubts

1.Is it possible to transfer a visa before i reached US.?

---- Yes, it is possible

2.What are the minimum things i should take care for this transfer.?

---- The employer who wants to transfer your H1 has to justify everything about your employment

3.What all are the legal proceeding and is there any risks in the transfer.?

---- There is nothing legal abou this situation. The process has to be completed methodically by the would be employer

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X