Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B 2009 receipt

Hi All,
    Is there anybody getting their receipts this week..?
    im still waiting.. i just wanna know whether receipts are still been sent?

Need not to worry

People have started getting their receipt numbers, even i got a mail from my employer saying that mine is picked and receipt number is yet to receive, so waiting to hear from them.

You can still have hopes and need not to worry till june first week if you dont hear from your employer and some times it also takes more time than USCIS mentioned (june 2) to receive our receipt numbers.

All the best.

Comment

How did u know tat u have been picked without getting your receipt?

Comment

Originally posted by SuganyaJawaugh
        How did u know tat u have been picked without getting your receipt?
        Good question. I was also wondering if it was PP which sends an email.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Receipt number

I think employers will know the status if the cheque is encashed. Even i am waiting know my receipt number from my employer.

Comment

H1B 2009 receipt

hi there,

i was glad to know i got selected in the lottery when my employer got the receipt last Monday, May 12. we hope to hear the final approval soon.

good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by tacanpb
              hi there,

i was glad to know i got selected in the lottery when my employer got the receipt last Monday, May 12. we hope to hear the final approval soon.

good luck to you.
              Thanks tacanpb..
              im still waiting for my reciept.. anybody got receipts this week.. pls update..

Comment

for H1B

hello frnds,
                i m having some issue that i have got selected for H1B lottery this time means for FY2009.
                now just want to know that i m having only Bcom degree . and having 7+ years exp. from reputed company.
                what r chances for approval...
                waiting for ur reply

Virendra

Comment

If your job is in the field you have education + experience in, you should be fine. Hard to predict from the info you provided. What's your experience in? What's your job in?
                  Check out H1 FAQs first!
                  http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

my qn. is something related to your answer DMX17, so jus poting here instead of creating another thread.

one of my frnds,B'tech(mechanical) with SAP exp of 6 yrs applied for H1 and is presently in US(since two yrs)..last time didnt get thru..so applied this time also..and is waiting for the receipt number for his case.any chance of getting it? if it gets thru lottery will there be any denial for mismatch of education and experience grounds?

Comment

c i have done bcom.. and right now i m having exp. in System administration and network admin. right now i m doing CCNA.. ll be cleard b4 my h1b interview..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X