Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa restamping

Hi,

May 14 i attended visa restamping in chennai and they told that due to new petition of my H1 it was not updated in the database and they have given 221(g) with subject as administration processing and they took passport and they told that it will take few days to update in database and then they will send my passport with visa stamped on it.if any body has experince with this kind of situtaion please let me know how many days it will take

Thanks
    Nag

My friend went through the same and got the visa in less than 4 days after the interview back in Feb 08

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks a lot for quick reply

Nag

Comment

From 1 week i was waiting for the batch id to come up in pdf file of the US chennai website.Strange thing is my batch id is missing in the pdf file and greater batch ids are present in the pdf file.so if any body encountered the same situation could u mail me exact situation how the batch ids are included in the pdf file and get processed .Is there a way i can write a mail or call a number to get the status of my batch ids.
        early response is appreciated

Thanks
        Nag

Comment

What is a batch id? Is that a tracking number that the consulate gave you? Usually, PIMS check does not get any tracking numbers other than the usual VFS tracking.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X