Entering into USA without Visa stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entering into USA without Visa stamping

Is it possible to enter into USA with out Visa stamping and with valid I-94?

I am working in USA on H1B visa. My visa stamping was expired in sep 99. But I didn’t sent my passport for visa stamping to St.Louis. Now I want to go to Canada on Visitor Visa. If I go to Canada on visitor visa, while coming back to USA, is they allow me to come inside with out visa stamping in my passport? I have valid I-94.

The U.S. Department of State (DOS) has indicated that a temporary freeze is in effect as of November 16, 2001 on processing non-immigrant visas for third country nationals (TCNs) at the consulates in Mexico and Canada.

I visited Canada once in Dec 99 (i.e., after expiry of my visa stamping in passport). That time they have not objected me to enter in to USA with valid I-94.

After this Sep 11th US Attacks, is they allow me come back to USA without visa stamping?

Before or after Sept 11, you need valid unexpired visa stamp in your passport to enter US. That rule has not changed.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X