HDFC Bank Visa Fees Receipt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDFC Bank Visa Fees Receipt

At present I am abroad (Other than US), I will ask my relative to pay my Visa Fees in India,

Can some one share sample of HDFC Bank Visa Fees Receipt (With blocked confidential matter) OR Share what informations/details are mentioned in receipt,

So, I can ask my relative to check that perticular details in receipt,

Thanks in advance,

Hi Friend,

All that you need to provide your significant one in India is a copy of your passport to pay the bank.

The receipt contains data that you need to log into vfs to fix an appointment. But the unique number assigned to you is activated only after three days, unless it is quicker now.

Along with the HDFC number, you also need the number that is mentioned in your approval notice from the USCIS in order to fix an interview appointment of the US consulate in India.

All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by novice2007
      All that you need to provide your significant one in India is a copy of your passport to pay the bank.

The receipt contains data that you need to log into vfs to fix an appointment. But the unique number assigned to you is activated only after three days, unless it is quicker now.

Along with the HDFC number, you also need the number that is mentioned in your approval notice from the USCIS in order to fix an interview appointment of the US consulate in India.

All the best.
      Dear Novice2007,
      Thanks for your prompt response,

My question was that what details will be printed on HDFC Bank Visa Fees Receipt,

So, I can ask person, going to HDFC Bank, to check about that specific details in receipt,

Regards

Comment

ok

all the information in your passport would be used to produce the HDFC receipt.
        Your name, DOB, passport number etc etc... should be accurately printed on the HDFC receipt.

The receipt number is what you would want at the time of taking an appointment.

Sorry if I have not really helped answering your query.

Comment

Originally posted by novice2007
          all the information in your passport would be used to produce the HDFC receipt.
          Your name, DOB, passport number etc etc... should be accurately printed on the HDFC receipt.

The receipt number is what you would want at the time of taking an appointment.

Sorry if I have not really helped answering your query.
          Thanks for your information,

My wife passport had her wrong DOB printed on first page, which is corrected by stamp in other page of passport, in such case which DOB will be appeared in receipt? Correct one on inner page or printed on first page? Will it have any impact on visa issuace,

Comment

Always use the correct DOB. While paying the receipt, ensure the person carries of copy of the corrected page also. I do not remember the DOB being on the receipt though AFAIK

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

You need to provide the following details for HDFC Bank Visa Fees Receipt:

Full Name: Surname, name
              Passport Number
              Date of Birth
              Applicants' Telephone No

Also you should provide photo copies of PP with all corrected pages.

Comment

what details will be printed on HDFC Bank Visa Fees Receipt

For getting the HDFC receipt you need
                1. Photocopy of First and last page of your passport.
                2. Your first name, last name,passport number ,DOB that are filled in form for getting HDFC receipt shoul match with your passport details.

Now the good news is that if you are not in india or designated HDFC branches are not near to your place you can order your HDFC receipt online.
                I found one site www.visa-fee.com on google. I saw the feedback they were
                good. So if you don't want to take an obligation of someone you can try for
                www.visa-fee.com

Comment

HDFC receipt with wrong passport

Hi,

I am visiting India. My company took apt thru BEP, they activated my kids HDFC receipt with wrong passport no. Appointment also was taken with wrong passport no. But Ds160 filled with correct no. Is it safe to go ahead with interview or cancel and rebook apt?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X