221g case help required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g case help required

Recently i submitted the documents to VFS dropbox chennai for my H1b visa ( 221g case) .

Now i got a 221g saying 'passport for visa stamping' .

Does this mean my visa got approved ?????? what all documents should i submitt with passport ??

Thank for the help
    //suje

Most likely yes. Just follow the instructions.
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

Thanks for the message . There are no other instructions other than the 'submit passport for visa stamping' note .

SO i am planning to drop DS156,DS157,Passport, I-129 and approval note .

is these documents enough ??

Comment

Originally posted by suje
        Thanks for the message . There are no other instructions other than the 'submit passport for visa stamping' note .

SO i am planning to drop DS156,DS157,Passport, I-129 and approval note .

is these documents enough ??
        I think usually they provide specific instructions on what needs to be submitted. Anyway, submit the things you mentioned. Submit copies of I-129 and I-797 and save the original I-797 with you.
        Check out H1 FAQs first!
        http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

Why DS156 and DS157 again? Did you not submit it earlier? New DS156/157 is not needed. A new one is needed when new fees are paid. A 221g does not need new fees to be paid.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

i submitted DS156/157 before .. I called up the VFS and they asking me to submit those.

I hope i will get the visa .

Thank you for the messages

Comment

Well, no harm in giving them what they want. Follow their procedures.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hello All ,

Thanks for your responses . I got my passport with visa stamped on it ...i am so happy

Comment

yes you got the visa

Hi,

Congratulations!!! you got the visa, check the document which they sent it and do accordingly

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X