Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Me

Hi Friends,
    My Current Company A informed me that they canceled my visa on last week. I transferred my visa with company B, But till I did not get new file accept receipt or final approval from INS. Right now, my wife stays at India and has h4 with company A.

Q: Now I want to call my wife at USA. Is it safe time to call her at USA?
    Q: Any stamping require for my wife with company B?
    Q: What is best time to call her at USA?
    Q: When I will call her after getting receipt with company B?
    Q: When I will call her after getting final approval with company B?
    Q: Am I safe in USA right now?
    Q: Shall I get any query in H1 transfer after 2 month with company B? Or Shall I have to go back India for re stamping.

Please provide timeline of events. When was your transfer filed, when was the H1b revoked, when was the last paycheck that you got.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b
      Please provide timeline of events. When was your transfer filed, when was the H1b revoked, when was the last paycheck that you got.
      H1 cancel Date: 15-May-08
      Last Pay Stub: 15-May-08

Q: How I know that may employer canceled or not my visa?

Comment

When did company B file for a transfer?

Your wife does not need a new visa stamping and she can enter with the old visa stamp. Have you started working for B after the transfer was filed using AC21? You should be and it is also important to get paid.

Your old employer H1b receipt number will have an update on it. Cancellation of H1b cancels your permission to work for that particular employer only and does not do anything with your visa. Your visa still remains valid.
        Last edited by txh1b; 05-27-2008, 12:11 AM.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X