Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 to H1B Please help

Hi All

I'm an employee of Company A India division and currently on transfer to Company A US division for 18 months on L1B visa expiring June 2010. My current term with US division ends in March-09. Meanwhile Company B(a small consultant) has filed my H1(COS) and it is selected in Lottery and consultant sent me the I797C receipt also.
    Now I am getting offer from Company C for a permanent position.
    My Questions are
    >> Is it possible to Transfer my H1, once i get the approval to company C before oct 1st-08, i mean without joining company B who filed H1 for me.
    >> If i am going to India before my Approval comes in that case is it possible to transfer H1 to employer C
    >> What will be the best time to go for H1 stamping in India.

can any one reply here please

Comment

Hi Senior members could you please advise me

Comment

Yes, it is possible. Check the FAQs from main immihelp page for H1b and also the forum postings for similar cases.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi TXh1b
          thanks for your reply I went through FAQ, please advise on below
          >> If i am going to India before my Approval comes in that case is it possible to transfer H1 to employer C

Comment

Originally posted by noorh1b
            Hi TXh1b
            thanks for your reply I went through FAQ, please advise on below

You can transfer the H1b to a new employer anytime if you are outside the US. All you need is a proof that your H1b was cap counted and approved.

A transfer is nothing but a new H1b that is not subject to cap.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X