Quixtar and Amway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last one to comment

I'm the last one to comment .....i was approached in JC Penny...just to keep you informed......

-E

Comment

Can I get away with giving this entertaining thread a Boune?

Can't believe I read the whole thing including my own comments. Just for good ole times.
      Check out H1 FAQs first!
      http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

My experience

I was in a short term contract with a company in Austin, TX. There was this cute Indian girl who I saw in the corridors, once we chatted and she asked for my cell number. One Sat she called and asked me, could we go out for shopping if I am free. After the shopping she invited me to her place, my hopes were getting higher . She knocked the apartment door and a guy opened the door, she said "This is xxxxx my husband...." You know what they talked about to me after that. Somehow I escaped from there, luckily my contracted ended there after few weeks.

Comment

You cannot change Stupid people..

Originally posted by txh1b View Post
          Oh please.... Get rich from Amway and save us, the lesser mortals to break our backs and work till we die. We prefer it that way than be a pest for the rest of the society around us.

You are designed to be work.. and it is good.. Continue to work because being rich is not in your destiny.. Employee mentality people getting together in this forum.. You are best to look for bugs only in your 4X4 cubicle and some of you are sitting in pressure cookers each day.. After working onsite the whole day, you go back home and again get on your laptops and phones to do offshore work for FREE.. STUPIDS, do not call yourself intelligent..

Comment

i really cannot believe i spend nearly an hour spending good time reading this complete thread with lot of fun !
            nevertheless to say , I was approached by one at walmart and I fooled him and gave him a very good life lesson .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X