Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Life insurance for H and L workers and families

This is a sticky topic.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Life insurance for H and L workers and families

    If you are on H1 or L1 visa and if you tried to purchase the life insurance, many agents and insurance companies would tell you no and require that you have to have a green card or must be a US citizen. Or even if they get you the insurance, you will be charged the highest rates even if you are in perfect health and all other criteria (such as height, weight, driving history etc.) is excellent.

    We can help. We offer life insurance (both term and universal life insurance) and we can get you the best rates possible. Your legal status (H1, H4, L1, L2 or similar, as long as legal) does not matter.

    Even if you are planning to settle down back in India (or most other countries) later in your life, that is not a problem. Even if you occasionally travel to India (Other than some areas like J&K etc), that is not a problem.

    Please visit https://www.insubuy.com/life-insurance/ for more information.

    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
    Thanks & Regards
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470
    Website: http://www.insubuy.com