Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer - Pay Stubs

Hi,

Can someone please clarify how many months pay stubs are generally needed for a H1B transfer ?

Thanks
    Payal

There is no hard and fast rule. It depends on when your H1b started. If you started 2 weeks ago, 1 paystub is sufficient.

In general, last 2 paystubs will suffice.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi,

I joined one company they didnt pay me for 1.5 months and then i got my h1 transfered without any paystub.

Naren

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no hard and fast rule. It depends on when your H1b started. If you started 2 weeks ago, 1 paystub is sufficient.

In general, last 2 paystubs will suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by narendra123
        Hi,

I joined one company they didnt pay me for 1.5 months and then i got my h1 transfered without any paystub.

Naren
        hi...i've just read your post and I really need your advice and help. I applied for H1b in April 1st, 2008, i got my receipt no and I am still pending. I am in us right now and I applied with employer A, but I got a better offer from employer B and I really want to transfer my visa to employer B (after I will get my approval notice)
        i am not going to work for employer A at all, so I am wondering how did you transfer your visa without any paystubs
        what kind of papers did you sent in order to show them (USCIS) that you do not have any paystubs, what reason did you write that you are not working for employer A?
        i will really apreciate your help
        thank you

Comment

Pay stubs reuired for h1b transfer

Hi,

Can any body tell me, how many pay stubs required for h1b transfer currently. previously they were asking 2 paystubs. But now they are asking 3 pay stubs. Is that true???

please reply me...

thanks
          kiran

Comment

Normally 2-3 paystubs.

If your h1b approved this year then it could be just one for Oct 2008.

However, as txh1b mentioned it depends upon case to case.
            I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X