H-4 and Paystub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-4 and Paystub

Hello Friends, I am going to get marry in July. Since I am taking more vacation than I earned, I only get unpaid leave. So, my question is as follow, will it be a problem just in case if my last pay stub would be different and less in amount than my all other regular paystubs for my wife’s H-4? Appreciate your advice!

Not an issue. Take couple of paystubs, not just the last one. Can be easily explained if asked as you will be out of the country.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks a lot txh1b. So far it was 6th advice from u on my case in last 2 years. Take care! Have a good evening!

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatic10me
        So far it was 6th advice from u on my case in last 2 years. !
        I have been on this forum for only couple of months.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I know but I am following your guidance from the other forum you and DMX used to surf. I also moved from that forum since you experts guys are not there.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b
            I have been on this forum for only couple of months.
            I know I have been a member of this forum for almost a year and I am lagging significantly in post count.

You just watch!
            Check out H1 FAQs first!
            http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

Originally posted by DMX17
              You just watch!
              It just says you have been a slacker! Start showing up at work an hour early!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X