H1B Visa on CWOP status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa on CWOP status

My H1B visa currently is on CWOP status. I never went to US on h1b. My consultant who processed my visa is too not showing any intrest in calling me there may be because of economy slowdown. I want to know Can I work in US with some other consultant. And what I have to do if some other consultant wants me to work in US for him. Plese guide me in this regard.

Why was your visa marked CWOP? Did you attend for some other visa that resulted in this?

Yes, you can transfer the petition to some other employer and come to US.

Upon looking at your history, we had talked about similar stuff back here

Last edited by txh1b; 05-31-2008, 03:31 PM.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Yes, we already had discussions. But write now, my employer is not showing any intrest in calling me there.

I was being interviewed for B1 VISA. When asked abt my H1B visa by VO, I told, I was not able to join my employer in US because of family constraints. ( Not aware of any such action). He then wrote CWOP on my H1B .

Petition means I 797 write? I have that petition with me. Do I have to give it to some other consultant for further processing.

Thanks for your replies.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X