Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COS from H4 to H1 & Transfer of H1

Hello Gurus, Request your help for my problem:
    I came to US on H4. I have got my H1B approved last year through Company A. Since then, I was not working and do not have paystubs. Now, Iam planning to transfer to company B who is ready to pay from day 1 and also bench period if any, after the transfer. My previous company A is ready to provide me the paystubs for the last two months. Hope, I can use those paystubs both for stamping as well as for H1B transfer. I need to go to India during the month of Aug.

My questions are:
    1. Once I get my paystubs from company A, company B would like to start H1b transfer. Can I go to mexico for stamping with my company A during the H1B transfer? what are the chances of getting stamped.
    2. If I get my H1B stamped with my first company A, can I go to india and come back with the same H1B with my new approval(Hopefully by that time I go to india, I should get the new approval notice with company B)

what would you suggest whether to wait for company B's approval notice then go to stamping on company B or go to stamping on company A?
    Company A is insisting to go for stamping as they do not know that iam going for H1B transfer.

Thx, Suraj

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X