Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B CASE is Pending.. and I got Case ID means?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B CASE is Pending.. and I got Case ID means?

hey, I got my case ID started by EAC- **** * some length of total 13 digits..
    ok, that means I selected in Lottery system right? and waiting for my VISA Call only? Right.. or still I am not selected in Lottery?? confused.
    please immihelp member help me again in some Questions..
    my agent told me you got Case id and you selected means your case 99% is accepted in lottery so, lottery is over and wait for Visa call.. it's true??
    thanks in advance..

You got selected in the lottery and the next step is approval with hurdles like RFEs in the middle. Then the visa appointment comes into picture.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by himanshu2277
      and waiting for my VISA Call only? Right.. ..
      There is no such thing as a VISA call for H1. You need to make an visa interview appointment and get an H1 stamp after you get the approval.

You mentioned some agent. Does this agent have a job for you? If yes and if the employer (agent) is all right, you should get the approval.
      Check out H1 FAQs first!
      http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

yes, my agent is apply for me.. he told me after we will find jobs for u..

Comment

I don't understand the Exact means of RFEs? it's some process of selection?
          thanks lots..

Comment

Originally posted by himanshu2277
            I don't understand the Exact means of RFEs? it's some process of selection?
            thanks lots..
            RFE = Request for Further Evidence.

RFEs are issued in cases the USCIS needs more info/evidence on the truthfulness of the case. E.g. job details.
            Check out H1 FAQs first!
            http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X