Renew Visa H1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renew Visa H1

My visa expired in april 2008, i need renew my visa but i can't exit that moment, is possible renew our visa (me and wife) without exit USA? if is Yes, where?

No without exiting the U.S. You have to do it outside the U.S. whenever you are ready.
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

Remain in USA with Visa expired

Dear

My visa expired april 2008 but i have approved the renew h1b, Can i still in USA for example 1 year or more?

Comment

I-94 determines your stay once inside the US, not the visa. If H1b was renewed, check the new I-94 date which is when your valid stay is allowed until.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Renew H1B

expired abril 2008 my I94 but i has RENEW approved for 3 year more in H1B, i am ilegal in USA?

Comment

Originally posted by oem987712
            expired abril 2008 my I94 but i has RENEW approved for 3 year more in H1B, i am ilegal in USA?
            YES YOU ARE LEGAL if you have an attached I-94 at the bottom of the new I797 that came with the extension.
            Last edited by DMX17; 06-03-2008, 08:06 PM.
            Check out H1 FAQs first!

Comment

Renew again sorry

Yes what. Ilegal? Ilegal am i?????

I have attached I-94 at the bottom of the new I797. Is mandatory exit US for renew or can i still 1 year into US and later exit to renew, can i stamp the visa in any ambassy US

Comment

I think DMX's post was very clear. If you have your latest I-94 ( which came with I-797 extension) valid until March 2008 and you are still in the USA then you are illegal.

Comment

You need to spend time and try to understand what people say on the forum. It has been clearly indicated you are legal in atleast 2-3 posts and you still have a doubt? May be you need to talk to an attorney.

It is not even clear if your question meant LEGAL or ILLEGAL due to your spelling errors.

Curious, are you a software person by any chance?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Now my post is explicit. The OP's wrong spelling "ilegal" (a missing L) got me.
                    Check out H1 FAQs first!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X