Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsuccessful H1

Dear IMMIHELP.COM

I am contacted you after finding your website online. Please forgive the speculative nature of this email.

I am interested in relocating from the UK to the US before the end of the year and would like advice as to which visa would best suit my requirements. I had attempted to secure work authorization via a sponsor and obtaining a H1-b but was unsuccessful in filing year 07/08. I have now obtained a firm job offer within the US and would like to relocate via the J-visa route in order to speed up the process. Although I will not be enrolled in any educational courses while in the states the position will satisfy the trainee / stipend internship requirement of this visa. Please could you offer advice and guidance as to the requirements of both myself and the employer; and how I can file the correct paperwork (if this is the correct visa for me). I am also interested in exploring my visa options once the 18month duration of the J visa is reached – including possible extensions or change to a more permanent working visa.

Thank you for your help in this matter and I look forward to hearing from you.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

You need to try for H1 visa next year.

Immihelp Support

Comment

Are there any alternatives available if the position offered is designed to further my career and is an intern / entry level post?
      Immihelp Support

Comment

NO
        Immihelp Support

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X