Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About Port of Departure & Entry on H1B first visa..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Port of Departure & Entry on H1B first visa..

Hi,
    I am Indian citizen but since 2005 I am staying in italy on work visa, so, I applied my H1B Visa at USA consulate in italy, but I want to go india and from India I have to come direct at USA, so, any problem at Mumbai airport immigration desk that they will ask Questions like why you go from india to USA instead of Italy etcc.. I have to meet family & want to attending some functions too..
    please help out in this matter... that is possible to go from Mumbai to USA without entering into Italy..
    thanks lots in advance..

If you are an Indian citizen, you don't need a reason to visit your home country and can do it anytime.

Why would departure port people be concerned how your travel plan was planned?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

but I am going to USA from india.. and visa issued from italy.. so it's doesn't matter right..? USA Embassy in italy issued me visa and i can enter from india my citizenship country to usa also.. great.. thanks lots..
      now I will travel free..

Comment

Where the visa was issued is immaterial. You can visit your home country as long as you are a citizen. No questions asked.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X