Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Approved what next

Hi senior members
    My case was L1 to H1 COS. I got an email from USCIS that my petition has been approved today and it says
    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 9, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

my questions are....
    >> Who will received the receipt? its me or my employer?
    >> I have updated my address through AR?? form and updated using my receipt number 2 weeks ago.
    >> how many days it takes to receive the I129 petition and what all the documents I am suppose to receive.

Please guide

Employer gets it. your AR11 has nothing to do here. You will get a I797A/B but not the I129 as that is the application form. Your lawyer will give you a certified copy of I129.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi txh1b
      I got a good offer from a established company, what all the documents required to transfer my H1 to new employer before oct 1st. please guide me.

Comment

Just the approval notice plus all other usual H1b documents. If you dont have the approval notice, the online printout of approval will suffice.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X