Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B_uapdate2008

Hi!
    I have filed H1B for Oct 2008 via my employer. However I have not yet received any status update of the same. Will you please tell me by max which month we come to know about the H1B status? Do we receive any acknowledgement whether the petition is passed the H1 lottery successfully.

After fileing the petition, what different acknowledgement/receipts I should have received?

Your reply will be of great help to me.

Thanks,
    preetu

hey preetu..
    did u receive any receipt # or not..
    if not then u pray to got regarding that. as of i know most of the person who selected in lottery had got the receipt no.
    plz ask ur sponserer to check money is deducted from their account or not.
    if not then ur chances r very very less

Comment

Hi Virendra,
      Thanks for the prompt reply. Should I understand that by this time, I must have received receipt# ?

Comment

not sure preetu.. if u got the receipt no then ur company had sent it to u... but u can hold the breath for possitive reply...
        actully i m saying u that coz last year my frnd got his receipt no in end of june.
        dont know how.. but this time i read many post here and come to know that.. if u dont receive ur receipt no till 2nd june then u might be rejected...
        plz do contect with ur company and ask for the same.. they ll give u clear picture about ur Case.

Comment

thanks for the given inputs

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X