Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't have May paystubs

Hello,

I have a H1B tranfer question.I was originally a F1 student and I got my H1b in 2007 and have been working since Oct 2007 on my h1b. I went to India on Dec 29th,2007 and came back on March 24th,2008. I got my h1b stamped while in India on Feb 6th 2008. I have paystubs from Oct 2007-Dec 2007, but do not have paystubs from Jan 2008- Mar 2008, since I was in India on vacation. I again have a paystub for Apr 2008. Now I am looking for a h1b transfer and Iam not sure if I would need a May 2008 paystub for h1b transfer. I was told that recent paychecks are needed for h1b transfer, but what constitutes a recent paycheck?Does it have to be a previous month's paycheck or would a paycheck which is 2 months old (ex: my apr 2008 paystub), do?And is it ok if I do not have pay checks for the months of Jan 2008 to Mar 2008 , since I was in India for that period? Would there be any trouble with H1b tranfer w.r.t my situation? My passport is stamped for my H1b with my current employer till sep 2010. Please let me know soon, as this is urgent.

Thank you
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

I am not sure why you don't have May paystubs. You are supposed to get paid all the time you are on H1.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X