Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding H1B Application.

Hello to All dear members & new friends,

Myself Nishith N.Vyas,working as a IT System Administrator & Network Admin. in a UK based Telecom Company,having it's office in Ahmedabad.

Now,I have already applied for H1B in this year & I have submitted all docs. to my consultant in MUMBAI. My consultant told me that we already put your file on April 1st,2008. & just wait for 90 days to get a ticket/track id.

By using this track id,you can check online about your application.

In my case, Many of my friends got their track id's But Still I am waiting for my turn. All my friends don't have a good qualification,compared to me & even though they got "Track id!!!" It's very strange.................????????

So, What shall i do now? Wait for June,2008 end to get track id or I will make my mind that I won't get track id.......

Please help.

Nishith,

Tracking Id's are given to only to those candidates who got selected in H1b Lottery system.

And it doesn't depend on qualification or experience.
    Its just that your friend's application got selected in lottery hence they got the number.

By now, Most of them, who have got selected have got their 13digit tracking code. You can check with your employer about the same.

Hope it helps

Comment

Thanks.

Originally posted by sachih1
      Nishith,

Tracking Id's are given to only to those candidates who got selected in H1b Lottery system.

And it doesn't depend on qualification or experience.
      Its just that your friend's application got selected in lottery hence they got the number.

By now, Most of them, who have got selected have got their 13digit tracking code. You can check with your employer about the same.

Hope it helps
      Dear Sachin,

It means that every candidate should get his/her respective track id. Is it true?

& Here,everybody is saying that If you will get your track id,then it is 99% sure that You'll get approval & VISA also??????

I don't think so. How could it be possible?

Please respond.

Comment

Not really.

Only those who got selected in the lottery system.

This time there were some where around 1.6Lakhs of application for 65,000 h1s.

reg your other question on approval, partially yes. Those who have got tracking id, 50% of the battle is won !!

Comment

Originally posted by sachih1
          Not really.

Only those who got selected in the lottery system.

This time there were some where around 1.6Lakhs of application for 65,000 h1s.

reg your other question on approval, partially yes. Those who have got tracking id, 50% of the battle is won !!
          Dear Sachin,

Thanks for the valuable reply. Then,I will ask my consultant for my track id.

The H1B VISA Quota is 65,000. that means only 65000 candidates will get Track id. Is it true?

Don't you think so that the lottery system is not in favour of gud & qualified people? Like by giving exmaple , till date I don't have my track id & my friend,who is nothing comparing to me,got track id.

This is just one case of mine. So,think about the 65000 candidates ratio...!!! Isn't it strange?

Could you please tell me what is the last date of getting my track id? - 90 days?

My consultant told me to wait for 90 days after 1st April. So, Should I wait June,2008 end?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X