H1 Transfer Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer Question

Aloha..i have a quick question about my H1..Before that, let me tell u about my background.
    I was with Company 'A' Nov 06-Nov07.
    I transferred to Company 'B'(consulting company) that same month then and I got my H1 approved on April 08..
    I am planning to go fulltime with company 'C' now.Will there be any hassles?I dont have a paystub for May or this month since my last working day with company B was May 02..(I am currently on ''bench'').Please help.

You have to be paid all the time on a H1b. benching without pay is illegal. I would suggest you to complain against the employer and then you can transfer your H1b provided you have sufficient cause for the complaint and alleged violations by the employer.

Read this post

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

How about if I say I was on vacation??

Comment

Originally posted by darkseed696
        How about if I say I was on vacation??
        USCIS knows about all these tricks. Many have resulted in denials for using such lame excuses for benching situations.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X