Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Interview @ London Embassy

Hi All,

Can you please suggest me in the following sistuation.

My H1B application is approved in 2007 quota and got all the required documents from the employer in Aug 2007 but on some assignment I came to UK on work permit. I was unable to get the appointment in India before tarvelling to UK.

I am Indian passport holder. I want to attend my H1b interview in London. Is it good to attend the interview in London. How long it will take to process the h1b visa in London embassy. What is the percentage of getting the Visa in London

thanks in advance...

Are you a resident of UK for past 6 months or more? If not, they may redirect you to an indian consulate.

Comment

Originally posted by orion
      Are you a resident of UK for past 6 months or more? If not, they may redirect you to an indian consulate.

I am in UK from the last 8 months. Is I am eligable to attend now. What are the extra documents required for the interview. Shall I take the appoinment. What will be the waiting list for London embassy.

Comment

H1b@London

Dear Guys,

I have to attend an interview at London,
        I would appreciate if, any of you can post comments on the procedure as well as list of docs should we have to take during the interview.

Thanks
        memr

Comment

Hi, I am going to attending interview at Mialn Italy consulate on 18th sep 2008, I am here since 2005 and working, they told me to carry all documents about your Residence stay permit, Salary slips of current Employer, Current Employer's offer letter and last 3months Bank statement.
          mostly these documents may be common even to UK. if you dont have it they will sure redirect you and told you that apply from India(from home country). best luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X