Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide Me Pls Dont Neglect

Please I need your valuble suggestions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All,

Can anyone suggest my doubts?

I am Ramya from Pune but basically my hometown is Hyderabad... Now I have to attend to the H1B visa in Mumbai. The problem is I am confused coz I have been to US in 2006 on B1/B2 and I got stamped from Chennai. From past several months I am working in Pune. Now will they ask me any question regarding my previous stamping in Chennai? For H1b filing I showed **** experience from Pune and I mention that I am working since 2004 from Pune. While I am doing Masters in London I have been to US in 2002 for training and other countries too. So tell me will they ask me any question regarding this in the Mumbai consulate. Please guide me As soon as possible.

Ramya

pls reply me

Please I need your valuble suggestions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All,

mail me to [email protected]

Can anyone suggest my doubts?

I am Ramya from Pune but basically my hometown is Hyderabad... Now I have to attend to the H1B visa in Mumbai. The problem is I am confused coz I have been to US in 2006 on B1/B2 and I got stamped from Chennai. From past several months I am working in Pune. Now will they ask me any question regarding my previous stamping in Chennai? For H1b filing I showed **** experience from Pune and I mention that I am working since 2004 from Pune. While I am doing Masters in London I have been to US in 2002 for training and other countries too. So tell me will they ask me any question regarding this in the Mumbai consulate. Please guide me As soon as possible.

Ramya

Comment

For H1b filing I showed **** experience from Pune ...
      This can result in a perment ban for entry on any visa.

Why did you lie on your visa application? Any problem you have is of your own making.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X