Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UX Designer + non technical qualification, Will these affect the H1 visa interview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UX Designer + non technical qualification, Will these affect the H1 visa interview?

Hi,
    I'm planning to schedule an interview with the counsulate next month for H1B. I request your clarifications...

Before I go ahead with my questions, please read my profile...
    Study: Masters in Advertising and PR from MKU, Diplomas in Multimedia and Graphic arts from Edit and Image, 2 - Certified Usability Analyst from Human Factors International, ExecMBA from IIMC
    Work Ex: I have 8 1/2 years of experience, Currently I work as a Consultant at Microsoft India as a User Experience Designer. I design (UI design) interactions for mobile applications.

Questions: Will I have trouble with my non-technical qualifications?
    My petition was approved last year (2007) and almost a year has elapsed. Will that have any impact on my interview visit for next month?

Your replies are greatly appreciated....thank you...
    Please copy your replies to [email protected]

Regards,
    Vijay

User Experience and Human factors jobs do not need technical background as such. I have people with biology background working in this area in my company. If the job requirements meets your qualifications, you will be fine.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

It is not easy case, but you are a strong person and make good steps to your dream.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X