Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B parents and H4 for New Born baby

!
    Last edited by rsrdsp; 06-19-2008, 08:06 PM.

1. What is the question here? The possibility exists very well.
    2. Yes
    3. More about proving your H1b job exists in the USA.
    4. Your H1b documents.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

H1B parents and H4 for New Born baby

!
      Last edited by rsrdsp; 06-19-2008, 08:05 PM.

Comment

There are plenty of child care places and nanny/babysitting services available in the US. Visitors are NOT supposed to babysit and take care of children as per US laws and it is illegal.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

If you think you need to have your parents come to the US and work illegally to care for your child while you both work, you need to reconsider your plan, and one of you get a H4 so can stay home with the child.

This topic is discussed frequently. This is not a good way to start your careers in the US.

Comment

!
            Last edited by rsrdsp; 06-19-2008, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I see the OP did not want to know that their plan was unacceptable.

Comment

hmmm...all posts deleted and not a sign of the original question. May be I should start quoting people to preserve the integrity of data posted

Comment

Sometimes I think I am too blunt with on people. It is just so frustrating to see the same question asked repeatedly as though asking until the OP gets the answer they want makes that answer correct.

I do appreciate that many people who honestly do not know that their plan is improper, work to find the way to accomplish their goal when it is possible to do it legally or abandon it when it is not possible.

Comment

!
                    Check out H1 FAQs first!
                    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X