Regarding H4.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding H4.

I got H1 visa I want to apply for H4 only for my wife.. may I apply now, I got H1 visa before 10days... I want to enter with my spouse because here no one is there from my family. I am indian citizen in italy.
    please guide me that they will allowed or issue me the H4 visa for my wife??
    thanks in advance..

If I understand the question correctly...

Your wife needs to apply for H4 herself with documents listed on immihelp. You cannot get visa for her. She will have to do it herself, of course with your help.

Please post clearly if this is not what you wanted to hear.
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

ohh ok.. then my wife apply for visa for H4? I am not in the USA but I got H1B visa before 10days. understand, so, she will apply from my current residence country italy. still I not start work but I want to know may I enter with my wife (on H4 ) into USA, remember I am on H1B just new first time visa and I got H1B visa before 10days..

Comment

If this is your first time H1 that begins Oct 1st, 2008, you and your wife can enter 10 days before Oct 1st with valid visas.
        Check out H1 FAQs first!
        http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

hey , october 1st 2008?? means,,, I got H1B Visa stamp from Italy, I already asked you that my wife apply for H4 and shall we enter togather into USA..
          consulate told me that you can travel now on your H1B.. so, whats the October 1st 2008 matter.??

Comment

When did you apply for the H1b? What is the start date?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

start date is 28th July 2008, thanks lots.. I have some confusion of my wife's visa H4? she will apply now to entering with me to USA? right?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X