Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help required in H1B Extn beyond processing dates

Hi,
    Could you please help me if you have any suggestions on how to speed up the case/get the information.

My H1 transfer/extension has been applied in Nov 2007 and responded to the INS query in Apr 1st week. USCIS site mentioned that they will respond within 60 days.

It seems to be my application is in process since 7 months and beyond processing dates.

Any help would be of great help.

What was the RFE about? Pay $1000 and PP it.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

The RFE was to explain the H1B time period of stay a I was in US in 2001/2003 for sometime and came back in 2006. INS assumed I was here continuously since 2001 which is more than 6yrs. However I was in india for 2 yrs and came on new H1B in 2006.

Here is the case status update:
      On April 17, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response. VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location.

Comment

Ask your attorney to open a service ticket.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X