H4 visa renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa renewal

What to write on form i-539, Part 4.*(Continued) Additional information. Page for answers to 3f and 3g.

If you answered "No" to Question 3g in Part 4 on Page 3 of this form, fully describe how you are supporting yourself. * Include the source, amount and basis for any income.

Can any one suggest me what to write here.

I wrote Current Nonimmigrant Status in part 1 as H4 is this right?

Thanks in advance.

Who has time to go open the form and look. If only you posted a link for the lazy to the form or posted what those questions are, you might get some replies.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

This is the question in 3g
      Have you, or any other person included in this application, been employed in the United States since last admitted or granted an extension or change of status?

I answerd No for this question.

If answer is No for the above question, I should provide additional information
      on how I am supporting myself. * Including the source, amount and basis for any income.

I am dependent on my husband.

So please advice mewhat to fill here.

Comment

You answered the question yourself. H4 is not allowed to work and write who you are dependent on and enclose their pay stubs and or employment letter as proof.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X