Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed for Transfering company

Hi folks,

I need to transfer from Company A to Company B. The reason behind this is that I am will get around 8$/hr more from company B with the same job I am doing. Now, my question is that

1. If suppose my company A know about this transfer and they fild cencellation for my H1 and if suppose from company B also my H1 is denied than is there any way for that

2. What are the chances of that to happen.

3. I am very confuse...I am doing this for only 8$/hr. Should I go ahead and take this calculate risk or should I have to be on safe side.

One more thing...my contract with company A is already over.

I am very confuse...Please folks let me know what you think????

For $8/hr, I would go for it.

If everything is alright, like you have maintained status and receiveing paychecks regularly, I dont see a problem in transferring. You are in a better position to do this since you have completed the contract with company A.

If company B applies for a transfer, A wont know about it. If you want a quick decision, go premium.

Comment

Bargain with your current employer. If they match, stay else leave.

The cancellation of H1b from A has no bearing on your H1b approval with B if it was filed before A cancels the petition while you were in legal H1b status.

Also ensure you don't have any non-compete agreements signed as you seem to suggest that the client is the same but vendor is the only thing that changes which will fetch you 16k more/yr.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X